LULUS FALL STYLE

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Lulu's.com.  And the pieces they have been adding to their fall/winter collection are no exception.  I put together a "wishlist" look I would wear together, head to toe.  I can just picture in my mind how these would all come together in real life.  Perfection!  Velvet blazers have been a huge love of mine since junior high, when I thought it was cool to wear little old granny velvet jackets I would find at goodwill.  I love that velvet is making a comeback in all sorts of other things too, like those green boots, wowsers!

I'm such a lover of fall fashion...  What are some of your favorite things to break out once the weather starts getting cooler?

PEACE AND LOVE,
Laura of The Bohemian Collective

3 comments:

  1. I am in looove with that velvet blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegan bag - love it. Oh darn you and your inspiring post now I want to go shopping for shoes.

    ReplyDelete