LOOKBOOK PREVIEW

Monday, October 29, 2012

Just a few instagram sneak peeks into the upcoming Bohemian Collective lookbook.  My two girlfriends and I have been working hard on photographing, editing and putting it all together.  I'm excited to release the whole thing on November 13th, the new moon.  There is still so much to be done behind the scenes, but with each step that gets completed, I feel myself getting more and more excited!  There are some AMAZING new artists to be featured in this issue, as well as many of our fabulous past artisans.  AND the first time we have worked with another model!!!  It was so much fun to have my high school buddy Regina model with us.  I love how this project has really turned into a true collaborative effort among the artists.  

PEACE AND LOVE,
Laura of The Bohemian Collective

5 comments:

  1. Laura, I swear this one looks to be even better than the last one--and that one was gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is going to be so great! So excited to see it Laura!! Thank you for all your hard work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete